Sunday 13 October 2013

Albums of 2013 - Stephen Kellogg - Blunderstone Rookery



 
 
There are tons of great music websites out there for music lovers. I've made it my goal this year to try and find as much ne good music as possible. I came across a pre-release review of Blunderstone Rookery and one track in particular caught my eye in the review. How often do you get a 10 minute piece of Americana? So, off I went to trawl through Youtube to try and find the track. Lo and Behold, it was. So I checked out other tracks and was amazed at how I'd never heard of him before. But that's the point of searching for new music, isn't it. The album didn't disappoint. But the one track that sealed the deal was Thanksgiving.

So sit back and enjoy the glorious 10 minutes of Thanksgiving.





But it's not just a one track album. The album is full of quality songs such as Crosses and Lost and Found.

 
 
Stephen has had his own band called The Sixers for a while. Check them out!
 
 
Twitter - @Stephen_Kellogg
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment